Registered/Certified Medical Assistants work closely with the physicians throughout the company in direct patient care to include performing vitals, exam room set-up and break-down, diagnostic and screening tests, triaging messages, administering shots, and all of the things that come up during a busy day in a medical office. A mindset to provide quality patient care and customer service is a must.
Various Medical Assistant positions available, including positions in which we work around your schedule and availability. Please apply to receive a call to discuss options.
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Current certification as a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Medical Assistant program and/or a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of electronic medical records and electronic practice management system a plus. NextGen experience preferred
- Able to physically assist patients onto and off of examination tables
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail required
|Employer Name:||Clinical Associates|
|Posted Date:||Tuesday, October 8, 2019|